Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Best Friend Tay

Have you ever just had one of those friend's who you know that they are going to be your friend forever, well that's what she is like to me. she has been my best friend for five years ever sence she moved here from Texas when she first moved here we didn't get along at all. we could hardly stand each other until one day her and my mother became really good friends so she was always at my house after awile we couldn't stand to be a part she lived on my street for two years so we could hang out when ever, but then her family decided to move. they moved a few miles away from whare i live. i hated that she moved because no one lived on my street. she was the only kid. about a month after my parent's split up and i moved in with my grandmother which was weird because it turns out i moved one house down from her so we were closer then ever yet again.

3 comments:

sidney said...

I liked this because you described A good friend really well. Im really sorry youre parents split up. When you say tay, do you mean tayler? just wonderin. Anyways, i really liked it, kepp up the good work.......cutie! jk, lol :)

Chris V. said...

i like your post because it shows how close you and "tay" are.

Tayy said...

I LUV U 2!!!!
i like this cuz its about me!
it cheers up my day!